Reading time is 4 mins
Revised August, 2022 – Resource, International Patient Liaison
ONE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN REGION’S LARGEST TRANSPLANT HOSPITALS
Operating with the best level of service to guests, our JCI accredited hospital complex offers 84 polyclinic rooms, including 39 for hearts, a total of 228 beds, 73 intensive care, 10 coronary intensive care, 7 KVC intensive care, 22 general intensive care, 34 neonatal intensive care units, 10 operating theatre rooms equipped with organ transplant and heart surgery standards. It serves in 33 top branches with respected academics in the international community accepted not only in our country, but in Europe as the most favored centers.
Turkey iHealth, “In addition it has the honor of several world Awards every year, for 5,000 organ transplants, 3,000 heart surgeries and 2,000 bone marrow transplants, for the center that performs the largest number of organ transplants with the lowest side effect rate in Turkey,” was said.
30 THOUSAND 571 PEOPLE WHO DONATE ORGANS IN TURKEY ARE WOMEN
In 2019, the number of Organ donors increased by 200 percent compared to other years. A total of 43,420 people donated organs in Turkey. as of the end of 2019.
Turkey iHealth, to Fox News correspondent in a statement “An interesting picture has emerged in Organ donation statistics. According to information obtained from Ministry of Health in Turkey, 30 thousand 571 people who donate organs are women, and 12 thousand 849 people are men.” was said.
1- As of October 2020, 21 thousand 537 kidneys, 1903 liver, 987 heart, 72 lungs, 286 pancreas, a total of 24 thousand 745 patient organs are waiting on the waiting list.
2- In the Republic of Turkey, it was also revealed that also some other provinces are very weak on organ donation. Among these provinces is Erzurum on Iraq border, which is the constituency of the Republic of Turkey Health Ministry. As of 2019, only one person had donated his organs.
3- Antalya and Istanbul took first place in Organ donations with 37 thousand 814 people, while Adiyaman, Ağrı, Ardahan, Bitlis, Hakkari, Hatay, Kırşehir, Siirt, Tunceli, Bayburt and Sirnak were not organ donors in Turkey.
4- The Top five provinces in Turkey for Organ donations were Antalya in the Mediterranean sea coast, Istanbul in Marmara, Izmir on the Aegean sea cost, Karabük and Trabzon in the Black Sea regions, respectively. As of 2019, the number of organ donations in Turkey is as follows: 43,420 people were donated new organs in Turkey.
5- Turkey ranks first in the world in liver and kidney transplants performed from a live donor, although difficulties arise due to deficiencies in the level of social knowledge and consciousness in the supply of organs from cadavers.
To learn more about, follow us for the latest techniques and update Turkish news 2020-2021-2022;
- Kidney transplants in Turkey increased 4-5 times in last 10 years
- First organ transplant in Antalya with perfusion device
- Don not delay organ transplantation on the Pandemic
- What to know about organ transplants in Turkey
- International Organ Transplant Congress ‘ held
- Organ and tissue transplant Turkish and German medical law symposium
- Organs will be protected 24 hours for Turkish transplantation
- Second womb transplant completed with operation in Turkey
- Journalists met in Turkey for organ donation awareness
- Priority should be to try to procure organs from cadaver
- A system for Turkey organ donation is recommended
- Lack of organ donation is due to lack of knowledge of faith
- Millions of patients: ‘ hope for artificial organs in Turkey
- How is organ donation done? What organs can be donated?
- World first face transplant in Antalya Akdeniz Research Development University Turkey
- One death, three lucky lives on Christmas, 2022 New Year Eve in Turkey
This search yielded result to… 190 ARTICLES RELATED TO ORGANS HERE.